- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Repair
Drain and Sewer
- Sump Pumps
- Water Leak Detection
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Circuit Breakers
- Electrical Wiring
- Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Home Automation
- Attic Fans
Kitchen Sink Plumbing in Chesapeake, VA by House Call Company
One of the most important parts of your plumbing system, the kitchen sink is where you go to prepare the meals that bring family and guests together. If your kitchen sink plumbing fails in any way, you are suddenly left without an easy way to make meals, wash dishes, rinse fruits and vegetables, and pour a glass of fresh drinking water. Because your kitchen sink plumbing is so vital to your daily life, you should always have the number of a trustworthy plumber handy for any services you may need. And the House Call Company plumbers are just the people to call for quality kitchen sink plumbing services.
The experts at House Call Company will work to diagnose and repair any kitchen sink plumbing issues quickly and accurately, whether it’s a broken down garbage disposal or a leaky sink. Our plumbers are skilled in all areas of plumbing repair, installation, and maintenance, and the kitchen sink is just one of the many areas we can repair or install for you. Allow our experts to install a new kitchen sink or faucet, replace your garbage disposal, or to repair a sink that leaks or clogs.
House Call Company. Serving all the kitchen sink plumbing needs of Chesapeake and the greater Hampton Roads area.
Reasons to Call for Kitchen Sink Repair
Here are a few of the reasons to contact the friendly professionals at House Call Company for kitchen sink repair. No matter how big or small the issue may seem, we are happy to come take a look.
- Leaky Sink – If your sink leaks even very slowly, you may waste hundreds of gallons of water a year. Our professional plumbers can take are of this issue fast.
- Broken Garbage Disposal – If you have a broken garbage disposal, you may feel that repairs or replacement can be delayed. Though you may be able to purchase a drain basket at the local hardware store, this cannot keep food out of the drain completely, and your plumbing will be more susceptible to major clogs.
- Clogged Drain – If your kitchen sink does clog, you may be able to get it out on your own with a plunger. But stay away from those toxic drain cleaning chemicals, which may only damage your pipes. A professional uses quality drain cleaning equipment which can completely remove blockages of all sizes.
- Low Water Pressure – If the water pressure from your kitchen sink drops, you can try cleaning out the aerator. If this doesn’t work, have our professionals check out the issue.
Are You in Need of Kitchen Sink Installation?
Another reason to choose professionals for kitchen sink services is if you want to install a new sink. Kitchen sink installation is difficult without the help of a professional, as it may involve resizing the pipes along with other steps that are not possible without the proper tools and expertise. Call our professionals to help you pick out a new sink and to make sure it fits just right into your kitchen plumbing. Don’t forget that we also sell a wide variety of sinks and faucets at a great price!
Call House Call Company for Kitchen Sink Plumbing Service
When your kitchen sink is not up to your standards, trust any repair or replacement to the professionals at House Call Company. We offer comprehensive kitchen sink plumbing installation, repair, and maintenance services for homeowners in the area.