For many homeowners, living comfortably means maintaining comfortable temperatures throughout their homes regardless of the temperature outside. This is an important part of the home comfort equation. It is not, however, the only factor you must consider. Keep in mind just how much time you and your family spend in your home. It’s a lot, including those hours when you are fast asleep. To live comfortably, you also need to know that you are breathing air of a high quality in your home.
The harsh truth is many homeowners are simply tolerating low indoor air quality in Suffolk, VA. There are a lot of different reasons why your indoor air quality may suffer, and there are many different problems that you may face. There may not be a single solution to every problem that you encounter with your indoor air quality, but you can come close. The Lennox PureAir™ system may just be the answer to your problems.
What Causes Poor Indoor Air Quality?
Subpar indoor air quality can stem from a number of different causes. Certain issues, such as smoking in the house, you can avoid easily. Others, however, aren’t under such simple control. Airborne pollutants are among the most common of all indoor air quality problems, but germs, bacteria, and foul odors are some other issues to keep in mind. Potential causes of poor indoor air quality may include the following:
- Proximity to major roadways.
- Proximity to wooded areas.
- Proximity to construction sites.
- Pets in the home.
- Poor ventilation.
- General household cleanliness.
- Seasonal factors, such as pollen count in the air.
What Can the Lennox PureAir™ System Do for Me?
Quite a lot, actually. The Lennox PureAir™ system is a powerful and diverse whole-house air cleaner. While single-room air cleaners can help to clean up the air in one room, a whole-house air cleaner is integrated right into the HVAC system and helps to boost indoor air quality throughout the entire house. The Lennox PureAir™ system is one of the most versatile and effective of these systems.
- Airborne pollutants. Pollen, dust, and pet dander are common pollutants that homeowners must contend with. In addition to dirtying up your living space, these particles can aggravate allergy and asthma symptoms. The Lennox PureAir™ system removes 99.9% of these pollutants from the air, and more than 95% of smaller particles down to .3 micron.
- Biological pollutants. These pollutants are living organisms, including viruses and bacteria. You don’t need to have allergies or asthma for such microorganisms to make you sick. The Lennox PureAir™ system removes over 90% of viruses from the air in your home.
- Odors & vapors. Cooking and cleaning can lead to foul odors in your home. Sometimes the kitchen hood vent or even open windows is not enough to air out the house. Over the course of a 24-hour period, the Lennox PureAir™ system can destroy and remove about 50% of these odors and vapors.
If you’re serious about improving your indoor air quality, give House Call Company a call. Contact us and see how we can make you smile.