- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Repair
Drain and Sewer
- Sump Pumps
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Garbage Disposals
- Water Leak Detection
Water Heater Replacement in Chesapeake, VA by House Call Company
There are many durable and reliable water heaters available for purchase today, but no water heater can run properly forever. Eventually, you will need to replace your older water heater, and that’s where we come in. As you’ve likely noticed before, most water heaters are quite large, which is part of the reason they are so difficult to install without the help of a trained technician. Even a small tankless unit can run into trouble if it is not installed just right.
When you call the experts at House Call Company for water heater replacement we will take care of the hardest parts for you. We can remove your older water heater and help you to pick out a new unit. Then, we will make sure that every step of the process is completed accurately. Trust in our water heater specialists to take the confusion and hard work out of the water heater replacement process for you.
House Call Company. Serving all the water heater replacement needs of Chesapeake and the greater Hampton Roads area.
Options for Water Heater Replacement
You have a lot of different options when it comes to replacing your water heater. While you may assume that you have to replace your older system with a similar unit, this isn’t necessarily the case. Choosing a more efficient water heater can help you save a lot of money over the years. And while the initial cost of a tankless, hybrid, heat pump, or solar water heater may be a little higher, the energy savings may very well offset the cost. Let’s take a look at some options:
- Storage Tank Water Heater: This is the most common units you will find in homes, and it certainly has its benefits. Conventional tank heaters may be less expensive than other systems. They are also very consistent and many homes are already set up for their installation.
- Tankless Water Heater: A tankless water heater eliminates the need for a tank, which is beneficial because keeping water heated at all times uses up a lot of energy. Water heats up on demand instead, and the unit shuts off as soon as the demand is met.
- Hybrid Water Heater: A hybrid water heater combines the elements of a tank and tankless water so that the unit uses little energy but still has a small reservoir of hot water available at all times.
- Heat Pump Water Heater: Heat pumps are often used for heating and AC because they move heat from one area to another. In a heat pump water heater, heat is absorbed from the air around the home and moved into the water heater tank for more efficient heating.
- Solar Water Heater: Perhaps the most efficient way to power any part of your home, solar is a renewable resource that can save you a lot of money when it comes to your water heater.
We Will Replace Your Water Heater
Call the water heater replacement specialists at House Call Company today for services. We will finish the job as quickly as possible while still ensuring the quality you expect from our contractors, so that you can have hot water back in your home again as soon as possible.